NOTES ABOUT THE IMAGES
• In each category, artworks appear in the order they were completed, not necessarily in the proper sequence of the Titanic story. (The year the artwork was done is indicated by the four consecutive numbers at the beginning of the image identification number. For example, "T1987c-05" was painted in 1987.)
• All work is untitled unless otherwise noted.
• Artwork descriptions are in the artist's own words.
• Mention of a publication in the description does not imply that this was the only publication of that work.
• All works were commissioned unless otherwise noted.
• Color rendition looks good to the webmaster and the artist but may not appear the same on your monitor or match original paintings exactly.
• Dimensions of original art are given as "height x width."
• "Available for purchase" refers to the original artwork, not to purchase of prints or other products.